The Ehsaas Scholarship Program which facilitates students enrolled in 4-year undergraduate programs to pay tuition fees and stipend. The Detailed Eligibility Criteria is as follows: Students who are currently enrolled in undergraduate degree programs Candidates who have secured admission on merit.
Merit means that the student has fulfilled the admission criteria of the relevant university in which he/she intends to study The age limit will be as per university regulations ie Under the maximum age at which an applicant is allowed to take admission offered undergraduate programs.
At the university Students already availing any other scholarship or grant are ineligible Students who have secured admission on self-sustain / self-support /self-finance evening programs are ineligible Distant learning students are ineligible Additionally.
All candidates applying for this scholarship shall have no information that income brackets must be Rs. 45,000 / – monthly and candidates will only mention their parental income. Ehsaas Scholarships’ hardbound forms should be submitted to relevant departments as well as supporting documents not later than 10th December 2019.
How to ehsaas scholarship program 2019 online apply
The scholarship covers tuition fees and stipends.
- The scholarships are applicable to the public sector and participating non-profit private sector colleges and universities
- Students admitted on merit at any public sector university.
- Family income should be below the poverty threshold.
How to apply for Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship
- Visit the official website of the Higher Education Commission to apply online.
- Completed forms along with necessary documents can also be submitted to the Financial Aid Office of the respective university.
- Please do not send applications to HEC or BISP directly.
Last Date for Applying
The application deadline is December 10, 2019.
Under this program at least 50,000 scholarships will be given to the deserving students annually.
About 50 percent of scholarships will be given to female students.